Money Raised So Far...
Crawley Ridge Junior School PTA (CRJSP)
Our aim this year is to raise £7,500 and so far we are making excellent progress towards our target.
In the Spring Term we raised £1,101.82.
In the Autumn Term we raised raised £3,814.
A message from Mrs Knight at the end of the Autumn term 2016:
"We have all been overwhelmed by the generosity of you, our parents and carers this term and you have raised a huge amount of money both for our school and for other charities. The plan to redesign our IT area is coming together with the PTA funding the furniture and the Community Fund, funding the laptops. We will be sharing more information about this exciting project in the New Year. A huge thank you to the PTA for all of their hard work in raising money and providing opportunities for the school community to come together".
- Climbing Wall
- Astroturf Area
- Renovation of Graitney 2 in to a classroom with new cupboards and furniture - contribution
- New furniture for the library
- Donation towards plants/equipment for the memorial garden in the front area of the school
- New CRJS sports shorts and tops for competitions
- First Aid Kits for school sports and PTA events
- Outside PA system
- Trophy Cabinet - contribution
- Christmas Tree (15ft) and decorations
- Cookery Club – new cookers and equipment
- Balloons for Olympics sports day
- Projector and screen in main hall
- Big pond refurbishment
- Kitchen refurbishment
- Bark and liner for quiet area at top of amphitheatre
- New playground equipment
- Playground storage
- PA system for Hall